Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
1 lbs Brussel Sprouts, trimmed and quartered
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large bowl, put the Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar and Dijon Mustard and whisk until you form an emulsion.
3. Trim and quarter the Brussel sprouts and add them to the bowl.
4. Toss the sprouts to fully coat.
5. Place sprouts on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the kosher salt and pepper.
6. Roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until they are golden brown and delicious.